Our aim at Family Vet Clinic is to make your pet’s visit as easy and peaceful as possible. Our reception is welcoming and waiting room homely, with separate waiting areas for dogs and cats. There is also an outside waiting area with comfortable kennels, should you wish to have your pet rest in peace.
We offer three consulting rooms, both cats and dogs have their own dedicated consultation rooms. Furthermore, the veterinary clinic is fully equipped with the newest state of the art full digital radiology machine and ultrasound equipment. In-house blood chemistry and hematology testing are available. Additionally, we boast two fully equipped surgical theatres.
Our kennel facilities have been specifically designed and built for our patients that have to be hospitalised. Many of our patients are day visitors, having to undergo general anesthesia or procedures which requires close observation and care. A separate isolation unit offers the very sick animals a safe environment to protect themselves and other animals against dangerous viruses, infections or other transmitted diseases.
Last 30 Posts
- Metabolic bone disease in reptiles
- Chameleons, the peculiar pet
- Canine Distemper Virus
- Inclusion body disease (IBD) in snakes
- Raw food, consider the risks
- Rabbits, monitoring their health
- Feline Leukemia Virus, the silent killer
- Your pet’s fears exposed
- Toxic plants that can poison your dog or cat
- What is the Parvo Virus? (Katgriep)
- Everyday foods that can poison your pets
- Visiting the Vet with your cat: Tips for introducing the Cat Carrier
- The Critical Role of Vaccinations